Thursday, December 29, 2005

Welcome to the Blog.

Welcome to the Blog: The Artwork of Gabriel Trevino @ Brownsville,Texas! If you already know me great, if not stay tuned. Dec. 31, 2005 and Jan. 1, 2006 the last and first of the year art sale at the 77 flea market. 128 unframed drawings for sale at $5.00 each. Here is a brief summary of what I did 2005 77 Flea Market Art Sale The Brownsville Museum of Fine Art: International Art Show 77 Flea Market Art Sale Amigos Artistas: Art in the Park 77 Flea Market Art Sale Tutis Cocina and Cantina 77 Flea Market Art Sale Brownsville Latin Jazz Festival Imagenes Studio: Stunning Strokes Exhibition. Special thanks to all these organizations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your work. You have been training my eye. I can recognize your paintings now, I like your style and your passion for what you do. I have to say that you have inspired me through your work. BTW congrats on your multiple sales at the Brownsville International Museum !!! Great collection !